Updated 11 February 2019.
Conference Organizing Committee
- Brendan Kelly, Chair, SEARCH Executive Director
- Helen Wiggins, Arctic Research Consortium of the U.S.
- Marika Holland, National Center for Atmospheric Research
- George Kling, University of Michigan
- Francis Wiese, Stantec Inc.
- Erica Goldman, National Council for Science and the Environment
Indigenous Participation Working Group
- Rosemary Ahtuangaruak, Nuiqsut Council
- Carolina Behe, Inuit Circumpolar Conference Alaska
- Nikoosh Carlo, CNC North Consulting
- Malinda Chase, Alaska Climate Adaptation Science Center & Aleutian Pribilof Islands Association
- Raychelle Aluaq Daniel, SEARCH Science Steering Committee
- Kaare Sikuaq Erickson, UIC Science
- Andrea Fisher, SEARCH Research Associate
- Brendan P. Kelly, SEARCH Executive Director
- Julie Raymond-Yakoubian, Kawerak, Inc
Arctic Futures Working Group
The Arctic Futures Working Group advises the SEARCH Science Steering Committee and Conference Organizing Committee in establishing the structure and content of Arctic Futures 2050 conference, socializing conference plans, encouraging broad participation within the Arctic research and policy community, and participating in the production of conference-related products and publications.